
This is Weston's Joy school group. They meet every Wednesday and we take turns as to which house it is at. He loves it. He also loves going to pre-school 3 times a week. He is a very busy boy. He had a really good time this last Wednesday. They talked about pilgrims and did other activities focused on Thanksgiving.







1 comment:
This looks awesome! I am stoked that you found out how to do the music... you can usually get what you want by clicking on it from another person's blog.... Here are a few blogs you may want to add.
Brady and Edee Ulrich, just call her for an invite.. Erin Larson too.
Chris and Miranda Johnson
Cory and Kristina Taylor
Dustin and Celeste Barron
Liz and Isaac Eaton
Nat and Pete Peterson
Jaron and Erin Layton
I think that is all.. they are in our neighborhood... they are all on my blog so you can get the web address from there.
Yeah... I love the blog! Call me if you have any questions.
Post a Comment