Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kallista is 8 mos. old!



Kallista is now 8 mos. old and is a very busy girl! She scoots everywhere and is getting close to crawling. She'll get up on her knees, but then plop down and decide to scoot. She is trying to keep up with her brother and sister. She can finally sit up on her own. As you can see in the picture, she is starting to be more interested in other food. She is so smiley and easygoing. She really is a lot of fun! She already seems to be our peacemaker. We love her!

1 comment:

Chris and Shani said...

What a cute blog. Your kids are getting so big I can't believe it. I hope all is welL!

We have a blog!

Thanks to Heidi Moser, we now have a blog! I don't know exactly what I'm doing, but hopefully I'll get there. I've already erased some posts, which I don't know how I did. I was just trying to add to them. Oh well! I was looking at other peoples blogs and I thought how neat they all were. Just like Heidi said in our first post that I somehow deleted "What a neat way to let family and friends know what we are up to!"