This is what is currently hanging in our garage. Would you like this hanging in your garage? Well, I have to say that I love this time of year. (sarcasm) Chad has been gone a lot, not only with night classes for his masters, but on the weekends he has been gone looking for this elk.
Weston was so excited for him. Before he went this last time he drew up a map that he got from sunday school and gave them to Chad and said they were his "Elk scriptures" and that they would lead them to the elk. It worked, though! The next day, Chad got his elk. You should of heard Weston's prayer that night. He said "Thankyou Jesus for helping daddy find his elk. I am so happy. I drew him a map and the elk scriptures showed him the way, thankyou! When I am 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, yes 8 yrs. old I can go with daddy and shoot and elk, that would be great!" Anyways, he went on and on. Can you tell he is his daddy's boy?







1 comment:
This is hilarious - I can't believe Weston is brainwashed already to become a great hunter like his dad. Although, I'm sure I was the exact same way with my dad...:-)
Post a Comment