Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!






We had a great thanksgiving! My parents came for a couple days and we had an early Christmas, which was very exciting for Weston and Analee. They got some fun toys! Chad and I got to go on a date to see the movie "Twilight". Something we rarely get to do. We had a yummy Thanksgiving lunch with my parents and our neighbor, Al. And we did the black friday thing and got a few freebies. Talk about craziness! It was something I had never experienced. Waking up at 4 am just to stand in line in the freezing cold. I'm not so sure if I would do it again. Anyways, we had a great time.

No comments:

We have a blog!

Thanks to Heidi Moser, we now have a blog! I don't know exactly what I'm doing, but hopefully I'll get there. I've already erased some posts, which I don't know how I did. I was just trying to add to them. Oh well! I was looking at other peoples blogs and I thought how neat they all were. Just like Heidi said in our first post that I somehow deleted "What a neat way to let family and friends know what we are up to!"