Saturday, April 4, 2009

I know I am always putting slideshows on here. There are just too many pictures that I just can't leave out. This one is of various pictures of the kids. Most of them are from Valentine's day. As you know, it has been a long time since I have posted anything. Life just seemed to get busier after Christmas. Sorry!

No comments:

We have a blog!

Thanks to Heidi Moser, we now have a blog! I don't know exactly what I'm doing, but hopefully I'll get there. I've already erased some posts, which I don't know how I did. I was just trying to add to them. Oh well! I was looking at other peoples blogs and I thought how neat they all were. Just like Heidi said in our first post that I somehow deleted "What a neat way to let family and friends know what we are up to!"