17 years ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We have a blog!
Thanks to Heidi Moser, we now have a blog! I don't know exactly what I'm doing, but hopefully I'll get there. I've already erased some posts, which I don't know how I did. I was just trying to add to them. Oh well! I was looking at other peoples blogs and I thought how neat they all were. Just like Heidi said in our first post that I somehow deleted "What a neat way to let family and friends know what we are up to!"











3 comments:
Hi Staci. Cute kids. So I just checked a voicemail on my phone and found out I actually had 12 from the past 2 weeks that my phone never showed and 2 from you :( So sorry..I never even saw I had a missed call or voicemail. The Jan. newletter they told me to for go and just do Feb. so hope you got that one the last Sun. of Jan. at church. As far as VT you are welcomed to come anytime, hopefully next time you call I'll ANSWER the phone. Sorry Staci:(
Looks like a lot of fun over at your house!
I can't handle how adorable your kids are. Looks like you had a great weekend with your family! We love being neighbors and seeing you each week!
Post a Comment