Okay, so I know you are thinking "what did you do in Vegas?" Well, all I can say is what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. No,J/K! Really there are a lot of things to do besides gamble. We went for 3 days and went to 3 shows, the Ethel Chocolate Factory, up the Stratosphere, The Eiffel Tower, to the shops, etc. and there was a lot more we could have done. Most importantly I got to spend time with my hunny (w/o the kids). It was very beneficial. I highly suggest it for everyone. It reminded me of when we fell in love and it really was an investment in our marriage. I tend to be a cheap and think that we don't need to spend money on things like this (I guess that is why we went to Vegas, you can get a room for $20 a night), but I'm glad I didn't let those feelings get in the way. My father and mother-in-law,and brother-in-law came and stayed with our kids while we were gone. That was so nice! Here's a few pic's of our fun!
17 years ago










1 comment:
that looks like soooo much fun! Cameron and I have been talking about taking a trip to vegas... that would be so fun! looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment