Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Getting Ready For Christmas!






Since my recent post I have taken some pic's of our kids. I took many, but for some reason couldn't get what I hoped for. I made sure to get our special Christmas tree in the picture that they love so much. They are pretty cute, though. Anyways, here's an early "Merry Christmas!" (Also, the picture of Analee is her in her Santa outfit that Great Grandma Larsen got for her last year. It fits perfectly this year. She was so excited to wear it.)

No comments:

We have a blog!

Thanks to Heidi Moser, we now have a blog! I don't know exactly what I'm doing, but hopefully I'll get there. I've already erased some posts, which I don't know how I did. I was just trying to add to them. Oh well! I was looking at other peoples blogs and I thought how neat they all were. Just like Heidi said in our first post that I somehow deleted "What a neat way to let family and friends know what we are up to!"